Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” and “Robo Bet” are Robo Bet PTY LTD (ACN 665 731 313).
- By creating an account with us, accessing our website and using our services and products (Services) you will be deemed by us to have understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms). We ask you to please read these Terms carefully. If you don't agree with our Terms, then you must cease using our website immediately.
- From time to time, certain provisions of the Terms may change and be updated. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using our Services and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use our Services after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
- Use of this website is restricted to users that are 18 years or older.
- You understand and agree that Robo Bet is experimental software and cannot take any responsibility for any financial losses incurred to you.
- You agree to use the Software at your discretion and under your own responsibility.
- The information provided on this Website does not constitute betting advice, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any of the Website's content as such. Robo Bet does not recommend that any type of bet be placed by you. Nothing on this Website should be taken as an offer to place a bet of any type. You should take reasonable steps to conduct your own due diligence before making any betting decision. Robo Bet will not be held responsible for the betting decisions you make based on the information provided on the Website, within the Software or on any of Robo Bet's public channels such as the social media or otherwise.
- Robo Bet will strive to ensure accuracy of the information listed on this Website, on our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, or on any of our communication channels, although Robo Bet will not hold any responsibility for any missing or inaccurate information. You understand that you are using any and all information available from Robo Bet AT YOUR OWN RISK and that you should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information provided.
- Robo Bet is not a bookmaker. Our Services to you include the provision of a Betfair (Betfair Pty Limited, ACN 110 084 985) approved, secure, automated bet placement platform that is integrated with Betfair's Application Programming Interface (API). Betfair is a third party and is not owned or operated by Robo Bet.
- In order to use our Services, you must have a verified account with Betfair and authorise Robo Bet to place bets on your behalf through the use of our Services. All bets placed with Betfair are subject to Betfair's terms and conditions, which you must comply with when using our Services. We may prohibit you from using our Services if we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of the terms and conditions that apply to your Betfair account.
- You understand and agree that in using our Services, we are not acting as your agents nor agents on behalf of Betfair. We are providing a platform to you by which you may place bets with Betfair. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details you provide us when using our Services are accurate. You are responsible and liable for all activity that occurs on your Account.
- You understand that Betfair may have associated commissions and charges, including but not limited to commissions on winning bets. More information can be found at https://www.betfair.com/www/GBR/en/aboutUs/Betfair.Charges/
- You understand that any customised products in which Robo Bet create for you to use on our platform remain the sole property of Robo Bet Pty Ltd, even if you have paid a fee for development of such a product. This includes the right to use, copy, store, modify, distribute and to sell the product as a part of our services. A regular service fee may still be required for continued use of the product.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability of any kind for any loss resulting from the incorrect or non-operation of any feature(s) within our site or through the use of our Services.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any of the following:
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of the Services in any way;
- any incorrect bets being placed;
- technical faults with any APIs or our website or third party service;
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure;
- the failure of any bets to be placed for any reason whatsoever;
- attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our Services;
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided.
Billing and Plans
- A subscription is required to use our Services via a free or paid Plan. A monthly subscription fee is required to use the paid Plans. The payment provider is PayPal. All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Each Plan differs in terms of but not limited to, access to features, template rules, usage volumes, limits, learning content and other relevant options.
- By choosing one of the payment options, you grant your permission for us to initiate a payment or a series of payments on your behalf via PayPal.
- The monthly subscription fee is payable in advance for each full monthly billing cycle. Billing cycles begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
- You will be charged on a pro-rated basis when you start your Plan for that month's billing cycle. For example, if you purchase a Plan on the 13th of July, your bill for that month will be 19 days (includes the current day in full) multiplied by the monthly cost for that Plan.
- Unless you notify us before the next due date of your subscription fee that you want to close your account or change your Plan, we will automatically charge the then-applicable periodic subscription fee using your preferred payment method.
- If your preferred payment method becomes invalid during your membership period, or if the charge is refused for any other reason, you authorise us to use any other payment method we have on file in your Robo Bet customer account. If all your payment methods on file are declined, you must provide us a new eligible payment method within 10 days. If you fail to provide a new eligible payment method within the applicable time period, your Robo Bet account may be suspended or closed. Any outstanding balances must be resolved before reactivation of the Service.
- If you change to a higher priced Plan (upgrade), your subscription on the existing Plan will be cancelled and you will be refunded the unused portion of your current Plan fee. The new Plan and associated features will take effect immediately and you will be charged the new Plan fee for the remainder of the current billing cycle on a pro-rata basis. A new subscription will commence for the new Plan.
- If you change to a lower priced Plan (downgrade), the new Plan and associated features will take effect at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- Robo Bet may vary the service fees at any time at our discretion and will notify you via the email address that you have provided to us, with a notice period of not less than 14 days before the changes take place. You may close your Robo Bet account or downgrade to the free plan prior to the expiry of that notice period if you do not accept the varied service fees. Upon the expiry of the notice period, if you have not closed your Robo Bet account, or downgraded to the free plan then you shall be deemed to have accepted the varied Service Fees as notified by Robo Bet.
- If you have exceeded any limits associated with your existing Plan, the service will be disabled unless you upgrade to an available Plan.
- Only bets placed will count toward your monthly quota for allowed betting volumes. For back bets, it is the stake entered. For lay bets, it is the amount you are liable for, should you lose your bet. For example, if you lay a runner for a stake of $10 at $1.50 odds, your liability is $5 should that runner win. Therefore, $5 will be added to your monthly betting volume quota.
- If you require us to send to you a printed copy of an invoice, this may be subject to an administration fee that will be determined depending on your request.
Suspension and Closure
Robo Bet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Robo Bet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
- you have not paid charges when due and have not remedied that failure within what we consider to be a reasonable time;
- you become bankrupt;
- we consider that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
- we consider that you have used the Website in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Robo Bet or any of its customers;
- you are abusive or threatening towards Robo Bet employees or representatives;
- you are abusive or threatening towards any third party (including for the avoidance of doubt athletes, event participants or Betfair representatives) in relation to your use of our Services;
- we are requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority, sports controlling body or court;
- we consider that any of the events referred to in (b) to (g) above may have occurred or are likely to occur.
- If we close or suspend your account for any of the reasons referred to in 28(a) to 28(h) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Robo Bet (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Robo Bet harmless on demand for such Claims.
- You may close your Robo Bet account at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your subscription settings. You may also contact customer service to close your Robo Bet account. You will not be refunded with any unused portion of your Plan fee for the current billing cycle.
- Any Settings and Data on your Robo Bet account may be subject to deletion after the closure of your account.
Operation and Functionality
- The Stake entered when creating a Rule for Back bets is the amount you will lose if your bet loses. The Stake entered when creating a Rule for Lay bets is the amount you will win if your bet wins. More information on backing and laying can be found on Betfair's website: https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/category/education/betfair-basics/
- Bets will be placed if there is available liquidity at the odds requested. If there is a partial amount, then only the amount available will be matched. The remaining amount will be placed in the queue. If you wish to cancel any unmatched bets, then you should do so via the Betfair website. If there is no available back price, Robo Bet will use 1.01 as the back price to compare your Rule with. If there is no lay price available, Robo Bet will use 1000.00 as the lay price to be compared.
- When setting a Rule to bet before the scheduled start time of an event, Robo Bet will use the scheduled start time as set by Betfair for that particular event. The actual event may not necessarily start at this time.
- When setting a Rule using the Home and Away feature, Robo Bet will use the participant listed first as the home team/player where Betfair has used a “v” in the event listing. Robo Bet will use the participant listed second as the home team/player where Betfair has used a “@” in the Event listing. For example, if Betfair has listed an event as “Team A v Team B”, then Robo Bet will use Team A as the home team. The opposite applies for the away team. The team/player may not be physically playing at their home ground, including but not limited to matches played at neutral venues.
- When setting a Rule using the favourite feature, the favourite is determined by the runner which is paying the least for that event at the time the Rule is run. If there are two or more runners equally paying the least price, Robo Bet will treat all equal least priced runners as the favourite. The next lowest paying runner will then be treated as the 2nd favourite and if there is an equal priced runner, it will also be treated as the 2nd favourite. Subsequent favourites are determined in a similar manner. Runners with no available price are treated as part of the “5th favourite onwards” option. For events with a Draw as a runner, the Draw is excluded when determining the favourite, unless the Draw is selected as the runner used in the Rule.